For Wordless Wednesday this week is Blogger's Choice.
I choose to honor our Soldiers with a Memorial Day Wordless Wednesday.
For other's choices, visit French Lique Texas.
I choose to honor our Soldiers with a Memorial Day Wordless Wednesday.
For other's choices, visit French Lique Texas.








14 comments:
Where would we be if they hadn't paid the ultimate sacrifice???
Thanks
Nice wordless way for all of our military. I am a proud Army Mom and love my soldier.
Joyce
Best choice so far today! Thank you for sharing. I think of all those that should and are remember this coming Memorial Day.
excellent choice... wish I'd chosen it myself... happy WW...
As the mom/grandmom of four military kids/grandkids thank you for sharing this lovely tribute.
What fun to get to pick our own theme today.
Have a Great Wordless Wednesday
from
The Raggedy Girl
That is an awesome choice!
Happy Wordless Wednesday. Those picture say so much!
God bless you and thank you for
remembering.
Happy Wordless Wednesday to you.
When I was growing up my Dad's family always had their family reunion Memorial weekend ,we spent the entire weekend at the lake .Just about everyone lived out of state or at least out of town .It was always wonderful and still is .The point of the weekend was not the lake but gathering up all the younger generation and going to the various cemetaries to put out flags and learning what branch of the service each person had served in and what they had done as we walked along with flags and wreaths ,etc.....
This living history has never left me.
I always dreamed of teaching this to my family and we've only been able to go a few times over the years but it worked and so now I see my son trying to share this with his friends who have children.
thank you for your post !
What a great tribute. It is a good reminder of why we celebrate Memorial day. Have a blessed Wednesday!
beautiful pictures.
hope you are having a good week. :)
Great patriotic pics!
xo...Kathy
Great choice for today. Happy Wordless Wednesday to you! Kathy
I just love the American Flag!!! Everytime we go shopping, if my little boy 5yrs old sees a flag he wants to buy it! I have been gathering up things to decorate the outside of the house for a couple of years now and I can't wait to decorate it this year!!!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* Wordless Wednesday~
YES!!We were thinking on the same wavelength~~God Bless these brave men and women and God Bless the USA!
This is my first WW~~am loving each one!
Take care,
Lynn
Post a Comment