For Wordless Wednesday this week is My Favorite Flower or Blooming.
I was sad that my favorite flowers haven't bloomed at my house yet.
For more on "flowers" visit French Lique Texas.
I was sad that my favorite flowers haven't bloomed at my house yet.
For more on "flowers" visit French Lique Texas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







10 comments:
Those are my favorites too!
Beautiful pictures of lilies.
What wonderful photos. I love the bundle of flowers and the colors in the last photo are beautiful.
Have a great Wednesday and thanks for sharing.
Lilies are my favorite too! They are so beautiful!
Love the pictures!
beautiful photos of flowers... I love all these too! I completely forgot about Lilies when I did my post... so glad that many remembered and posted them here!
blessings. Dixie
those are beautiful and I am glad that they are just pictures or I would be sneezing away.
These are beautiful lilies! I wish they were a little larger, so I could see them better. I need new glasses badly, but from what I can see....I think my favorites are the second one and the last two.
I love all your lily pictures. They are so beautiful!
~Ann
Oh my what beautiful flowers you have posted.!
Thanks for the great photos .
I just love flowers.
Have a wonderful week.
Happy Wordless Wednesday .
Pretty!
The Stargazers give me the biggest headache! So while I think they're gorgeous, I don't "like" them. lol
Post a Comment