Thursday, June 25, 2009

Too Much, But Not Enough

I've got so much to blog about, I just don't know where to start. My kiddies are with my parents enjoying about a week with them. I have plenty of time, but I usually don't get time to myself. I've been at school each day, getting ready for the new year (which is in about 5 weeks).

Basically, I've been enjoying myself and doing nothing. I have tons of vacation pictures and stories that I want to get on here to be remembered. There are a few movies that Big Man and I have watched that I want to review.

Again, I have too much to do, but not enough energy (or motivation) to do any of it!

Check back tomorrow. Maybe I'll be motivated tonight!!

3 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

It is wonderful that you get to spend some down time for yourself. I can't wait to see the vacation pictures.
I know what you mean about motivation. I can honestly say I haven't done a single thing all day and it is 2 in afternoon. Trey is about to go to nap so hopefully I will get up and going soon.
Have a great and relaxing day!

Debra said...

Boy do I hear ya about the motivation. Sometimes I'm great at it and other times I'm terrible at it. I agree with Tanya, I think it's great that you get to spend some down time for yourself, just doing nothing. I know I need that once in awhile myself. Can't wait to see the vacation pics and hear about the movies you and your hubby have watched. Enjoy this time...YOU DESERVE IT!

Susan said...

That was so my problem while on vacation. I had so much to blog about, but just couldn't get motivated to get online and blog. (That, and my parent's computer is soooooooo slow, it would have taken forever for the pages to load - I so missed my iMac)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin