Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Blogger's Choice


For Wordless Wednesday this week is Blogger's Choice. I chose to share my Precious Moments Collection. To see what other bloggers picked, visit French Lique Texas.





18 comments:

Dixie said...

one of my good friends in Dallas, years ago, collected Precious Moments... I haven't thought of her in a long time... thanks for evoking the memory...

hugs & happy WW.

Heather said...

Precious :)

dana said...

What a sweet collection!!! Happy WW!! Dana

jennykate77 said...

Awe, your Precious Moments are so cute. I used to have a good little collection of those when I was younger. I'm sure they're packed away in a box somewhere in my parent's attic. It would be nice to find them...maybe a weekend project. :)

Hope you're having a great week!

Elena said...

Great collection. I love Precious Moments too!

Miller Racing Family said...

I love Precious Moments. There is a Precious Moments Chapel in Carthage MO. I loved visiting it as a child.
Have a great Wednesday!

Terry said...

Howdy
oh my what a sweet collection you have.
They truly are all precious.
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful treasure.
Happy Wordless Wednesday to you.
Blessings of joy to you .
Have a fabulous rest of the week :)
Happy Trails
Hugs

Four Paws and Co said...

So sweet! I have quite a large number of Precious Moments figurines. I began collecting them when they were Jonathan David figurines. They reminded me of my son when he was little & our cocker spaniel.

Your collection is lovely. ♥ Diane

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

That is a great collection.

SmilingSally said...

You have a nice Precious Moments collection. I love their huge eyes.

Anonymous said...

Hi Momma!
Thanks so much for visiting me today and Happy WW! Love your little collection...so sweet!
Hugs,
Lynn♥

Dawn said...

My college roommate collected Precious Moments. They are so cute, and there is something for every occasion!

Taco Ring looks good!
Dawn

Aimee said...

I love precious moments!!

Jen said...

what a great collection.

Leah said...

Precious Moments - I still have a few that I kept from my collection. The sentimental ones. :)

Hope you have a good week.

I'm getting bitten by mosquitos while I type this. You can email me if you want to know why. :)

Kat said...

These are so sweet. What a great collection you have! Thanks for stopping by, happy WW! Kathy

Blondie's Journal said...

Your collection is adorable! You have so many!!! It's no wonder they are called "precious"!!

Happy Wednesday!! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Tee said...

Great collection. When I was little, someone taught me how to draw those - I thought I was quite the talented one. Ha!

Thanks for visiting me today. I'm right up the road from you - my oldest played on a showcase baseball team based there.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin