Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesdays at the Table - Taco Ring

Andrea, the regular host of TATT, is taking a break - she's having a baby and is needing some time. The button will take you to Andrea's site, but TATT is being hosted by Cole for a while.

It's Tuesday! It's time to check out some yummy recipes! If you ever want to find a recipe that I've done here, click the "tuesdays at the table" label at the bottom of this post. That will take you to ALL my TATT posts. Now for today's terrific treat!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a recipe for Taco Ring. Little Man and Princess LOVE this!!

  • Brown 1 lb of meat. (i added some minced onions, too) Drain fat.
  • Open a can of crescent rolls and place in a circle on a Pampered Chef baking stone (i guess it would work on a regular cookie sheet, but i've never tried it), making sure the points are facing out. Roll the big ends out a little bit.
  • Spoon meat onto the crescent rolls. Top with shredded cheese. Pull the points of the rolls up over the top of the meat.
  • Bake for 15-20 minutes at 375.
I served it with more cheese, sour cream, and tomatoes.

6 comments:

Elena said...

That looks like a really fun recipe!

Grape News said...

Yummo! I've made this but mine isn't as pretty.

Sara said...

This looks delicious! We love tacos at our house. Now I have another way to serve them!

threesidesofcrazy said...

We have a similar favorite around here! Addictive it is!

Cole said...

That looks delish!!

Sorry Mr. Linky didn't work today.

Miller Racing Family said...

This looks wonderful. I am totally printing this off and putting this on the menu.
Thanks for sharing and have a great Tuesday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin