Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just Hanging Out!

I promise that I haven't forgotten about the blog. This first week of school has been a killer! On the advice of Big Man (and under threat of divorce - i hope know he is joking), I have decided to relax, let go, and try to realize that I am not responsible for the world. Unfortunately, I am still responsible for Mt. Laundry!!!

These are just a few phone pictures I took of the adults hanging out at the beach.

Grammy, Chandler, Sassy, and Pam - we were playing Canasta.

Grammy - the styrofoam container was filled with chocolate chip cookies. There was a cookie fairy who kept replacing the cookies as we would eat them out of this container. Also, excuse the blurriness - I was still learning about the delay on the phone.


And now two pictures of the boys!

Yes, the photos are dark. Had not figured out the light/dark settings on the phone yet. I know how to fix that problem now!!

Hope your Friday is fantastic! I'm heading to the grocery store after work for a months' worth of shopping. I'm not looking forward to that. Also, this weekend, we'll most likely be headed to BJ's for our quarterly stock-up. F.U.N. (not, in case you missed the sarcasm)

1 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Shopping for essentials is NEVER fun. Hope it goes well though.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin