These are true stories of my life with Big Man, Princess, Little Man, Chumlee and a few others. Sometimes, I wish they weren't true; but that's my life!
Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
You almost had me! Then I realized there's no face on that body, no rings to identify it... If it's you, then "congrats!" but I suspect this was a test to see if anybody's still reading!!
Congrats!! How exciting! Loved the way you let us in on your secret!!
I wanted to let you know that this Friday I am hosting a Teacher Swap on my blog. It's way for us teachers to exchange ideas! Thought you might like to join in the fun!!
I like spending time with my family. I hate doing laundry! When I have time, I'm on the computer or reading a book. I love teaching in a year-round school!!
10 comments:
You almost had me! Then I realized there's no face on that body, no rings to identify it... If it's you, then "congrats!" but I suspect this was a test to see if anybody's still reading!!
Congrats!! How exciting! Loved the way you let us in on your secret!!
I wanted to let you know that this Friday I am hosting a Teacher Swap on my blog. It's way for us teachers to exchange ideas! Thought you might like to join in the fun!!
Jen
I think congratulations must be in order.
and.....
Congrats!!!!!
Yay! So exciting. :)
and #4?
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or is like Suzy said :) Hmmmmmmmm.
Congrats, I am so excited for you!I loved the way you thought of telling us.
Congratulations! I love the pictures!!
Congratulations! =)
Post a Comment