
I'm back for Wordless Wednesday. My take on "plates" is a bit different, I hope, for more "plates," visit French Lique Texas.




These are true stories of my life with Big Man, Princess, Little Man, Chumlee and a few others. Sometimes, I wish they weren't true; but that's my life! Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

I'm back for Wordless Wednesday. My take on "plates" is a bit different, I hope, for more "plates," visit French Lique Texas.




Labels: pictures, wordless wednesdays
8 comments:
cute ideas! :)
Funny take on plates! I so remember the Fashion Plates - do they even still make them. I think they are computerized now though.
I like your plates! The fashion plates bring back memories and the switch-plate is something we see a lot of around here, with all the remodeling we are doing.
Great pics for plates. Very creative!
Great Plates!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* Wordless Wednesday~
I always like a variety of plates myself!
dixie
Enjoyed the pictures...especially love the plate with chocolate! Happy Wednesday.
Great plates!
Kathy
Post a Comment