Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Salt and Pepper


Wordless Wednesday this week is Salt and Pepper.
I dedicate this post to Grape News, who has a fine collection of salt and pepper shakers.
For other's choices, visit French Lique Texas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









12 comments:

KBeau said...

Mine are just like the top picture. In fact, I remember having these same ones as a child. They've been around for a long time. Clever posting the picture of Taylor Hicks.

Susan said...

Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

Leah said...

That is hilarious. When I saw Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper, I immediately thought of their song on Blue's Clues. Brings back memories....

I just went with a Disney theme on mine today. :)

My adoption blog is up http://notshowingbutglowing.blogspot.com

Grape News said...

Yeah! Thanks! I'll have to take pix of my favs and do a post on them.

Elena said...

Great pictures. Mary loves Blues Clues salt and pepper too!

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

gotta love the Blues Clues S&P! :)

Dixie said...

I'm clueless on the Blues Clues... my grandson would be glad I have now been educated!

happy WW.

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

How fun!!! I love all of your choices!!!

Have a wonderful WW!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Terry said...

Hi
Happy Wordless Wednesday .
Great post.
The shoes were really cool .
Have a wonderful week.
Blessings to you.

HandyFamily said...

love, love, love mr. salt and mrs. pepper!

Miller Racing Family said...

I love all of these photos. I like how you did different things not just your typical salt and pepper shakers. Though I do love the first picture. They remind me of my grandmothers salt and pepper shakers. Have a wonderful day!

Xazmin said...

Those top S'n P shakers are the same ones my mom had when I was growing up!

I LOVE that you put Taylor Hicks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin